Saturday, September 13, 2014

Laid off from your job? What do you do now?

So you've just been laid off from your job now what?

You have great business skills. You are dedicated, driven, loyal, and computer savvy. You love working with people and trying new things. You want to continue working but you feel lost and you just don't know how to put all these skills to good use. You hate the idea of going on job interviews and fighting for that one open position that you know hundreds of people have applied for.

Does this all sound familiar?

I know exactly how you feel! I lost my job last year and did not know what to do. After working at the same company for 29 years I was lost. But once I figured out what I wanted I became EXCITED!

I wanted to be my own boss, work my own schedule, take off from work when I wanted to and work what ever hours I wanted to. I wanted to be able to use my skills in my own way. I wanted to make a difference in peoples lives.

So what did I do?

I started my own Avon business! With Avon I can do all of these things and more. There is no limit to what I can do with Avon. If I only want to work a little bit and just make some extra money, I can do that. If I want to work it as a full time job and put all the time and effort into it that I would with any other full time job, I can do that too. And best of all, I am rewarded according to the amount of work I put into it!

Avon offers great incentives, commissions, and endless possibilities! When you sell Avon, you sell more than beauty. You help change peoples lives!

Why not start your own Beautiful Business today!

Want to learn more and see if this is just what you have been waiting for?

Click HERE to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.