Saturday, January 10, 2015

Laid off from work? What now?

Have you been laid off from your job and know you have no idea what to do?

I know how you feel! I was laid off back in July 2013 from a company I had been with for 29 years and when I was laid off I thought now what will I do?

It can be a scary thing to be laid off. You start to question everything! Many times your job has been your life and now you are not sure what to do with yourself.

Now for some of you, getting late off is a blessing. Maybe you were ready for retirement and just waiting for the day they would lay you off and give you a severance package. But for others, you just have no idea what you are going to do now.

One thing you need to do when you get laid off is decide what you want to do now. Do you want a job doing the same thing you were before? Do you want to go back to the corporate world? Maybe you want to go back to school and start a new career. Or maybe you want to be your own boss!

Being my own boss is what I wanted to do! I was done with corporate jobs. So what did I do?

I decided to expand my Avon business. You see, I was already selling Avon to make some extra money. Mostly I sold to the ladies I worked with. But now, who would I sell products too? I knew I had to find more customers.

So what did I do? I went out and started talking to people. I set up in parking lots to let people know I was the Avon lady in town. I posted on social media sites and started blogging.  That was July 2013.

So where am I now?

I have over 300 Avon customers, have made Presidents Club and most recently Honor Society and started making some real money!

But I wanted more. So I started sharing the Avon opportunity with others. I let people know they can make real money with Avon plus win prizes, trips, bonus money, and more!

So where has that gotten me?

I now have a team of wonderful women and men who now sell Avon too. They get to make money on their own time, on their own terms, and are all working towards living their dreams with Avon!

I would love to show you that getting laid off is not the end of the world. There is a whole new world out there waiting for you. And Avon can help you live your dreams and see that world in a whole new light.

Ready to learn more?  Go to www.joysbeautybusiness and get started living your dreams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.