Saturday, April 25, 2015

Looking for a way to make some extra money?

If you are like most people, you are always looking for a way to make some extra money.

There are lots of things you can do. Sell stuff at a yard sale, sell stuff on Ebay, make stuff to sell on Etsy, get a part time job.

These are all great ideas, but for me they were just not what I was looking for. 

One day I was sitting at home and thought, you know what? I want to sell Avon! I love their products and I know lots of other people do too. So why not make some extra money and get a discount on my own products!

That was almost 6 years ago and I have love every minute of it! Every two weeks is like Christmas! I get to see all the great products my customers have purchased, get some things for myself, and make some extra money too!

I love making extra money with Avon and I bet you would too!!

To find out more about becoming an Avon Representative visit www.joysbeautybusiness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.