Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday night favorites

Friday nights are my favorite time for shopping. Especially on a pay week.


Here are some of my favorites this week.

Everyone knows Vitamin C is good for you. But did you know its good for your skin too? Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum  is a patented formula that contains a high concentration of 10% pure Vitamin C, which protects skin from sun, pollution and other aggressors. 1 fl. oz. 

BENEFITS• Skin looks smoother and clearer and even toned
• Enhances skin clarity
• Fights overall photodamage
• Improves skin tone and resiliency
• Visibly improves skin's imperfections
• Contains Vitamin C and E
• Oil-free
• Dermatologist tested
• Noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic and nonacnegenic  
• In 2 weeks, skin looks brighter, smoother, clearer and more even toned*


Mother's Day is right around the corner. Here's the perfect gift for Mom and Grandma! Sterling Silver and only $19.99

OMG these are ADORABLE! Sterling Silver and only $19.99 I must have one!

Loving this Modern Floral Maxi dress. This will be perfect for my beach trip in June! Only $29.99

And here's the perfect sandals to go with it! On sale only $19.99

OOOOHHH I found a Flash Sale! 30% off!!!


Stainless Steel Set on sale $14.99

What? Brow Liner and Eye Liner only $1.99? Time to stock up!

OOOOHH My Favorite Lip Crayon is on sale. Time to stock up on this too!

OK Now that I've spent my whole paycheck I better stop.
What will you buy tonight?


www.youravon.com/joylehman










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.