Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday night shopping

Do you love Friday night shopping like I do?


All I need is a glass of wine, my laptop, and my credit card and I am good to go! You can find some great deals online on Friday nights!

Here are some of my Friday Night Favorites!



Check out these awesome Lace it Up Sandals! 
On Sale for only $29.99

Aren't these Mantra Strap Watches Adorable?
 On sale for only $9.99

Love these 3 wick candles! 
On sale 3 for $30
OOOHH this would make a great Mother's Day gift!
 Only $19.99 for the set

Look what I found! 
Enter to win these great products!
Click HERE
Loving our Matte Lipstick! 
Might have to order one of every color! 
On sale buy one get one for $1.99


OK I think I need to stop before I spend my whole paycheck!

What are your favorite Friday Night Shopping deals?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.