Friday, May 13, 2016

It's Friday Night Online Shopping time!

Grab your favorite glass of wine and your credit card and let the Friday Night Shopping begin!


And the best part???? We are having a Friday Flash sale today!


Here are some of my favorites this week

I LOVE these Nature's Path Stretch Bracelets! I have one of each color. 
Today only $13.99 each

True Color 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette n three different shades.
Today only $7.69 each!

Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Towelettes
Today only $9.80

Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil
Today only $12.60

4 In 1 Flavor Infuser Pitcher
Today only $13.99


M&M Character Watch
Today only $20.99


Fruit Basket with Banana Hanger
Today only $9.09


Avon Beauty Caddy
Today only $6.99


So which ones are your favorites? I think I will take one of each!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.