- The Yellow top layer nourishes with essential oils and acts like the skin's natural oils
- The White middle layer protects the skin by sealing in moisture and keeping skin conditioned
- The Pink bottom layer hydrates dry skin with is moisture boosting power
- It's suitable for daily use
- It contains vitamin E, Aran oil, Babassu oil, Macadamia Nut oil and Sunflower Seed Oil
- Its hypoallergenic
- Its dermatologist test
- It improves skin's texture and makes it appear brighter
- It smells great! Macadamia and Vanilla scented
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Triple Phase Body Oil
Have you seen our latest addition to the Avon Skin So Soft family of products?
Introducing Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Triple Phase Body Oil. Three precious oils layered to nourish, protect, and hydrate your skin.
Our first unique blend of argan, babassu and macadamia oils creates a three layered effect to nourish, protect and hydrate skin. Triple Phase Oil acts like skin's natural oils to lock in moisture for an instant and lasting feeling of touchable and softness that lasts all day long.
Ready to give it a try? Click HERE to order.
And remember we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Posted by Joy Lehman Avon Indep Rep
Labels: aran oil, Avon, babassu oil, macadamia nut oil, moisturizer, Skin So Soft, sunflower seed oil, vanilla
I LOVE what I do! My passion is helping others learn and achieve success. I'm an Avon Ambassador and Independent Sales Rep Since Oct 2009, Certified Anew Skincare Specialist since 2013, 2015 Spirit of Avon award recipient, Presidents club member every year since 2010, Honor Society member since 2014, Recruiting Excellence Award 2014, 2015 Top Direct Delivery Sales Award, Top 10 Online sales 2014, Top 10 sales increase 2014, Top 10 sales 2014, DSWA Elite Certified, Member of the #1 Sales team in the US