Did you know there are at least 50 uses for Avon Bubble Bath?
1. Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
2. Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats. Leaves a protective wax like coating - water marks wash off!
3. Laundry Detergent: Use one cap full on regular loads, 2 cap fulls if washing greasy work clothes. You won't need fabric softener.
4. Use for hand washing dedicates.
5. Pre-treatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water. Pre-treat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
6. Use to wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 cap fulls per gallon.
7. Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
8. Use to wash floors (but not wax floors).
9. Sink-dish washing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses and cook-wear
10. Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
11. Clean mirrors.
12. Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 cap fulls to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
13. Use to wash walls and ceilings.
14. Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
15. Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
16. Cleans china
17. Dissolve 1/2 a cap full in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
18. Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won't. Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 cap full for a 24 oz spray bottle filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow it to dry.
19. Clean your jewelry - even costume jewelry.
20. Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
21. Wash Venetian blinds.
22. Wash paneling - no rinsing, no streaks.
23. Clean your eye glasses.
24. Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
25. Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
26. Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
27. Hair Shampoo.
28, Inside and outside the refrigerator - easy to wipe off and gets rid of odors.
29. Polishes all chrome household fixtures - because it's alkali it won't mark.
30. Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles - No water marks. Kitchen/Bathroom floor: Add 1 cap full to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 cap fulls extra for very soiled floors.
31. Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a cap full to tank occasionally to help reduce build up.
32. Cleans combs and brushes - leaves no residue.
33. Add to the children's wading pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool and the kids clean too!!
34. Use in the garage to test tires or gas lines for leaks.
35. Add to cleaning water for aluminum or vinyl siding, - repels dust.
36. After you've washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you'll hesitate to use anything else. Dry the toy inside a pillow case that has been knotted closed, and the toy comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
37. Add baking soda to the bubble bath making a paste to create a slightly abrasive heavy duty cleaner.
38. Mop floors-cuts through many shoe marks (mix one cap full with ½ sink of warm water).
39. Remove wax build up-use straight from bottle with scouring pad, wipe with dry towel.
40. Leaves fresh clean smell, from room to room different fragrances.
41. Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with dry cloth.
42. Wash and clean cabinets in any room of home.
43. To get rid of snails -- equal parts of water & bubble bath -- spray on flowers – spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
44. Great for lawns. Fill plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
45. Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass above.
46. Can be used as a baby shampoo.
47. Use as a bath or shower gel.
48. Use as face cleaner.
49. Mildew Remover: 1 cap full to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, wall, etc.
50. Now that you're all finished cleaning, here's the best news: You can even use it to take a nice, relaxing bubble bath! (Helps cut down on the tub ring too.)