Sunday, April 30, 2017

Are you looking for an Avon Rep in Conway SC?

Avon is an iconic brand that has been around since your Grandma used it. 
But guess what? New Avon has come a long way since then.


Yes we still have those brands you love like Skins So Soft, but we are so much more now! 

And now you can get all of your favorites plus some new products you never thought about from me! Your local Avon rep in the Conway / Myrtle Beach area!

Let me know if you would like me to drop you off a brochure. In the meantime, take a look at my website and see how we have changed!

www.youravon.com/joylehman

Give me a call or send me a text or email! I would love to be your Avon Lady!

Joy Lehman
540-397-1002
jmmtleh@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.